Dr. Susan Goodlerner Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Susan Goodlerner?

Posted on December 14th, 2016

I went in for dry scalp and came out looking like a freak. I had a little red spot on my face. She froze it with liquid nitrogen, went back in 2 wks with a large scab, she said it didn't work. I had skin cancer and needed surgery but did a biospy first. The report came back that it was not cancer and the biopsy she performed left a large sunken hole withe ridges around it about the size of 3/4 of a dime. It has been almost 4 months now and it won't heal. She won't do anything about it since I didn't have surgery. There office or her won't even see me or return my calls. I didn't even get a followup for this. I am now seeing a therapist for depression and have to have plastic surgery out of my own pocket which I live on Society Security. There are things she could do, but won't. I wouldn't trust her with surgery on my face if you paid me. I even had 4 different doctors tell me this was the worst biospy they ever saw. It should have been a tiny littly spot which would have growen over with no scar. I have lost my confidence, won't leave my house and I have even lost my boyfriend for 26 yrs because I refuse to see anyone.

Excellent Dermatologyst

Posted on December 2nd, 2016

I visited Dr. Goodlerner for follow up for my rosacea condition. I have been going to other dermatology group for over 4 years and the treatment they prescribed did not work. Dr. Goodlerner prescribed combination of several things and it made quite a difference. very happy that something is working for me

housewife, part time employed

Posted on December 10th, 2015

About five years I went to Dr. Goodlerner for a Fraxel Laser Treatment on my face and I still get complements on how good my complexion looks. The overall results really are amazing. After several treatments and following the post care instructions I begin to see a more youthful appearance on my face. The uneven color was gone and the small acne blemishes were barely noticeable. People don't believe it when I tell them that I'm in my 60's and thats because I don't look it. I want to look how I fee, young at heart and now I do. It was one of the best decision I ever made.

Posted on March 27th, 2015

Horror. No bedside manners. Arrogant and self absorbed. She was only trying to sell me overpriced products right at her office. She was trying to sell me an acne treatment because in her opinion it will prevent the wrinkles formation. Then another product to apply on top of the acne treatment, to block the sun since the treatment damages skin. Total over $150. Patients beware!

Never Been Unhappy

Posted on July 28th, 2013

I have seen Dr. Goodlerner over a span of about 15 years. Most recently I had a very rare skin condition on my face and I was horrified and upset. She was knowledgeable enough to recognize it, even though very few people get it. She has me on the road to recovery and was very professional and sympathetic to my concerns. Her office is immaculate, she uses current technology and her staff has always been polite and accommodating. I really could not ask for any better care than I receive when I see her. It's about time people are praised for good work since most of the time people only review when they have a bad experience while us happy patients rarely take the time,

Thorough

Posted on May 11th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Goodlerner's for a few years. She is thorough and keeps detailed records. She is current with trends and is eager to help solve my problems. She will not give a short-term solution while creating a long-term consequence. I also use a shampoo she created that has worked wonderfully for me. Overall I have had a positive experience with Dr. Goodlerner.

LOOK at Yelp or other ratings!!!

Posted on October 30th, 2012

this doctor is in business to SELL YOU PRODUCTS and EXPENSIVE TREATMENTS. Not for Doctor care. She is self righteous, and condescending. If you think YOGA will cure your problems, then she is the gal for you. JOKE..find someone else.

Posted on October 12th, 2012

Excellent experience with Dr. Goodlerner,Very caring,rated best in this area.

Great Experience! I'm going back for cosmetic procedures now

Posted on August 10th, 2012

I had somekind of an ingrown eyebrow hair that looked like someone had punched me in the eye. I needed to go to a doctor that day and Dr,. Goodlerner was the only one out of five that I had called who fit me in within a couple hours.The staff is courteus and professional and Dr. Goodlerner really is an expert at skin care. I'm going back to have acne scars treated.

Exema on Hand CURED!!

Posted on June 7th, 2011

She was able to cure a skin reaction I had on my hand - which not 1 dermatologist could cure in a 20 year period (going periodically throughout that time). I was amazed, because I didn't think it could be cured.

Posted on March 11th, 2011

Dr. Goodlerner is an excellent doctor of dermatology. I wish I had started going to her a long time ago. I have had persistant acne for quite a number of years and she has been able to treat it successfully. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a good dermatologist

disappointed

Posted on October 5th, 2010

I would not recommend this doctor. She is only interested in cosmetic treatments, I think she forgot why people typically become Doctors. She is rude, uncaring, and uninterested in your problems (unless it's cosmetic). It takes forever to get an appt. and plan on wasting your time sitting in the waiting room until the princess decides to show up. She is not professional at all!!!!!!Don't waste your time!!!!!!!!!