Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Susan L Jolly has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Susan L Jolly has the following 14 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Susan L Jolly has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Susan L Jolly is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 21
After Dr. Jolly's surgery(hip replacement), I have had very unsatisfactory results with my hip device becoming loose(she does not believe in cementing the joint which I've been told should have been done in my case). I've seen another surgeon to redo the procedure. Dr. Jolly did pratically no follow-up with me after surgery. Very unhappy with her performance, and now have to go through it all over again.
Dr. Jolly is my hero. 14 years ago i had a devasting ankle fracture. Dr Jolly spent hours patching me up....and more hours answering my long lists of questions. I was fearful i would be crippled for life. Dr. Jolly was most reassuring and dealt with my emotional, as well as physical, issues. When i shattered my other ankle last year, i would accept no other surgeon. She is a TOP DOC in my opinion.
Dr. Jolly botched my surgery and I had to have it redone. Since then I have met several patients of hers that were very dissatisfied with their surgeries, as well as a surgery nurse who said that she made mistakes all the time. As with me, her response to the mistakes made to other patients were "It will adjust" "Your body will grow in to it." I would never suggest anyone using her as their doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
34 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Ohio State University Medical Center
Dr. Susan L Jolly accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Susan L Jolly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Plains, MO.