Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan A Keiler
Dr. Susan A Keiler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manitowoc, WI, with other offices in Sheboygan Falls, WI and Pleasant Prairie, WI . She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Dermatology and Dermatology. Dr. Keiler has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan A Keiler has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Dermatology
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 53
I am so glad I was referred to Dr. Keiler by my friend. Dr. Keiler quickly recognized the type of skin rash I had and treated it appropriately. I had been to two other doctors who acted like they knew and gave me medicine but nothing they did helped. I will now only go to Dr. Keiler who is not only knowledgeable but very friendly and caring.
Long wait time to get in for my apt. About a week after my visit, the nurse called to say I had been given a wrong diagnosis and gave me the new one. The nurse on the phone explained that the nurse I had at my apt. wrote down the wrong information, although she seemed very efficient. When talking to the nurse on the phone, I had asked the Dr. to call me herself to ask her some questions directly, but once again, all communication went through the nurse. Dr. Keiler was nice, but not very talkative although she did answer questions. Her nurse was extremely professional and helpful.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
12 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Susan A Keiler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Susan A Keiler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manitowoc, WI.