Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Susan M Levin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Susan M Levin has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Susan M Levin has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
I would not recommend Dr. Levin to anyone! We have had multiple horrible experiences with this practice. The receptionists are rude and the nurses act like you're not even there. My son was prescribed an antibiotic without any prior tests being done and suffered bad side effects from it. She did not want to help because we have no insurance. If you want to feel better avoid this office
So far after several visits i am very pleased with Dr. Levin. My biggest complaint of my last doctor is that I always felt rushed and that he didn't take the time to listen to what I had to say and just nodded his head till I was done talking and whisked himself out of the room. Dr.Levin takes the time to thoughtfully listen to what I have to say and I find that one of the most important things on a doctor. I give her two thumbs up!
This is a doctor that I would not recommend, the office staff are rude and unprofessional. The medical assistant enters the room, does not introduce herself and then proceeds to grab my arm abruptly takes my blood pressure, leaves the room by slamming the door. After discussing this experience with my wife, I decided that this would be my first and last visit to this unprofessional, rude, doctors office.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
25 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Susan M Levin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNew Jersey Medical And Health Associates Llc, 50 S Franklin Tpke, Ramsey, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Susan M Levin, MD - Family Medicine in Ramsey, NJ, in this video.
Dr. Susan M Levin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ramsey, NJ.