Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan G Manella
Dr. Susan G Manella, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Pembroke Pines, FL. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Manella is affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center, Memorial Hospital Pembroke and Memorial Hospital West. Dr. Manella has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan G Manella has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 39
I was referred to Dr. Manella by my doctor who was moving out of the area. She is 1 in a million. VERY THOROUGH!!!! Great exam, recommendations that are appropriate. But more than that - she actually looks at EVERY test result!!!! SHE HAS LITERALLY SAVED MY LIFE TWICE. Her staff is an extension of Dr. Manella. They are easy going, fun but efficient and caring. I feel like family when I am there. Her advice to have a CT scan of my lungs caught a lung cancer early. Her recommendation to have a brain MRI found two strokes that no one else was aware of. Just totally awesome. A real treasure!!!!
Very bad office staff.you call and wait for every to pick up the Phone.when you go office visit you never see the Doctor.if there is problem with your insurance or medication they do not care.there office mgr.is terrible does not help you.I am ready to go other primary Doctor.STAY AWAY FOR THIS OFFICE FIND OTHER DOCTOR
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2009, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Manella is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Nova Southeastern University
Dr. Susan G Manella accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsManella Health And Wellness, 700 N Hiatus Rd Ste 209, Pembroke Pines, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Susan G Manella in this video.
Dr. Susan G Manella is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pembroke Pines, FL.