Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan B Packer
Dr. Susan B Packer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flourtown, PA. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Packer is affiliated with Jeanes Hospital, Abington Jefferson Health and Moss Rehabilitation Einstein At Elkins Park. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan B Packer has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Susan B Packer has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Susan B Packer has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Susan B Packer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I was assaulted at work,described symtoms to Dr.Packer.She told me to continue taking otc motrin and,released me. Full duty! I returned 2wks later with the same pain.Dr Packer refused a MRI request and,told me the pain was in my head. MRI granted one year later by another doctor. I was diagnosed with a major neck injury. Dr.Packer is the worst!
Dr. Packer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1980
Abington Memorial Hospital
Dr. Susan B Packer accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAbington Health Urgent Care Center, 1820 Bethlehem Pike, Flourtown, PA
Dr. Susan B Packer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flourtown, PA.