Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Susan L Rusnack has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
DR. Rusnak is nothing less than an amazing physician, wonderful person, caring and attentive, etc. I sometimes feel like I owe my life to her. Had a situation with bladder cancer and I felt like she held my hand through the whole process. In any case, I'm said she's no longer my physician however I stayed with their practice just because of her. Thanks DR. I will never forget what you've done...
Thank you for your kind words.
She is great. Really listened to my symptoms and gave me accurate info about possible causes of my condition. She stayed to answer all my questions. Other doctors might make you feel rushed and delegate things to office staff, but not her. In addition she has a very kind bedside manner. I was very tense about my visit for a number of reasons but she put me at ease and normalized the experience for me.
Excellent experience! Feel like a new person! Been a patient of Dr. Susan Rusnack for a year plus with an enlarged prostate issue- non cancer. Tried a couple of different drugs with little success in limiting the number of times I woke up during the night, etc. A joint decision was made for surgery. Pros and cons were explained and I made a solid, informed decision. The BEST decision was made. I'm back to "normal" and couldn't be happier! Susan's smart, informative, provides options and answers questions directly. The surgery went according to plan (and we have the pictures - that I requested before the operation to take during the procedure) to prove it. But the real proof of the success is how great I feel today.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015, 2011, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
16 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Susan L Rusnack accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Susan L Rusnack in this video.
Dr. Susan L Rusnack is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.