Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Susan J Svientek has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Susan J Svientek has the following 12 expertise
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Urinary Incontinence
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Susan J Svientek is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Svientek is a great doctor, at first I was a little worried about seeing her due to it was my first time going to this kind of doctor. I found out info about myself that I didn't know till she was able to take a look, by the way she went in and fixed the problem and I doing great. She even goes as far as telling you about some of her own experiences so I felt like I wasn't alone. Her staff gave great information was respectful and nice. What Dr. Svientek doesn't know is she is not going to be able to retire because she is My Doctor for LIFE Thanks Dr. Svientek.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Svientek is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Susan J Svientek accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomen For Women, 1302 Franklin Ave Ste 2200, Normal, IL
Dr. Susan J Svientek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Normal, IL.