Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Susan I Toth has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Susan I Toth has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Susan I Toth has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 36
I have been a patient of Dr. Toth for over 10 years. She is an attentive physician and knows her patients. You do wait to see her, but she sees you the same day if necessary. I just know to plan my appointments accordingly to minimize the wait. If I have a simple issue I typically hit the minute clinic for antibiotics and then see Dr Toth when I need something more extensive.
I have been going to Dr. Toth for almost four years now. She has helped me every time I need to come into her office. She does like to get all the history on her patient's. Spends times listening to all of the patient's concerns. She had been still trying to get used to the computer for electronic charting. Never have I had a problem at her office. love it there.
Lately her staff is out of control. No call backs, missed refills etc. And the Dr. is so obsessed with the computer reporting that appointments take way to long. I have waited over 2 hours the last 2 times I visited. I think she should be more considerate of other peoples time constraints.
Dr. Toth is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 1989
Carraway Methodist Medical Center
Dr. Susan I Toth accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana HMO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Susan I Toth in this video.
Dr. Susan I Toth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.