Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susanne K Bobenrieth
Dr. Susanne K Bobenrieth, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Bobenrieth is affiliated with Providence Portland Medical Center. Dr. Bobenrieth has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Susanne K Bobenrieth has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Susanne K Bobenrieth has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Susanne K Bobenrieth has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Susanne K Bobenrieth is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Bobenrieth is ready to give up on her patients as soon as the going gets tough. In the midst of having been diagnosed with a rare and deadly cancer, suffering from major depression and spending every moment of the day trying to avoid following through with every non-stop suicidal thought running through your head, she will hand you a letter stating she can no longer be your doctor. If you want a horrible doctor then this is the doctor for you!!!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Bobenrieth is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Susanne K Bobenrieth accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsProvidence Family Medical Gateway, 1321 NE 99th Ave Ste 200, Portland, OR
Dr. Susanne K Bobenrieth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.