Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Susanne P Thompson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Susanne P Thompson has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Susanne P Thompson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
The only thing good that I can say about this office is the office staff being courteous. I went to see Dr. Thompson for shoulder pain, 3 months later, 1 urgent care visit and 1 ER visit, she referred me to a Neurologist who is in her office with her for Carpel Tunnel. He ordered an MRI and an EMG. I followed up for a second opinion with another doctor and found out that what Dr. Thompson had misdiagnosed as shoulder sprain ended up being a Rotator Cuff tear and joint instability. I had to have surgery and still have not gotten the results from their office (2 weeks after I had the MRI). The ortho doctor that I went to said something should have been done after 3weeks of no response to antiflammatory meds- and she let it go for 3 months. I will never go back. She doesn't listen, she misdiagnoses and she won't refill routine medications and will not call people back. Dr. Wade is the neurologist in her office and he doesn't provide any information either. Complete waste of time and money to go see them. They will just send patients back and forth to charge up money for their office.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
24 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1994
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Dr. Susanne P Thompson accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsThree Cs Medical Clinic, 2526 W Edison St, Tulsa, OK
Dr. Susanne P Thompson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.