Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sushila Sheoran has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
Dr. Sushila Sheoran has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Sushila Sheoran has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
Did not have a positive experience with this dr during the few months we were there. I'll stick to the facts and make this quick and simple: The office environment is empty and depressing, never saw anyone else there, apparently business is bleak. Waiting room/offices are tiny and hot, the dr never once smiled at or spoke in a particularly friendly voice to us or our child. She is a dour, straight-faced woman and doesn't give the impression of someone child-friendly. The place, and the dr, were just depressing. The final straw was when the dr LEFT at least 10 mins PRIOR to our scheduled appointment time one day. We arrived and she just wasn't there. When I provided her office the email they had sent which clearly stated our appt time, and that yes, we actually HAD shown up by that time, she was stubborn and refused to admit her office's mistake. Unprofessional behavior to say the least. The receptionist's words to me? "Oh, she does this on Fridays...she leaves early a lot on Fridays...I have no idea why." Yeah, and was totally unapologetic about it, too. When combined with her awful personality and lack of ability to smile or speak loudly enough for the parents to hear her, it was reason enough to finally move on. Seriously, there are a lot of choices in this area, you're better off elsewhere. At least I can say the receptionist was kind and honest.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
12 Years Experience
Dr Sn Medical College
Graduated in 2006
Albany Medical Center
Dr. Sushila Sheoran accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSushila Sheoran Md, 11125 Rockville Pike Ste 209, Rockville, MD
Dr. Sushila Sheoran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockville, MD.