Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Thromboembolism Facts about thromboembolism, including causes, symptoms, and risks.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suvro Sett
Dr. Suvro Sett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Valhalla, NY, with other offices in Brooklyn, NY and Brooklyn, NY (and 1 other location). He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Sett is affiliated with Westchester Medical Center and Westchester County Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Suvro Sett has the following 1 specialty
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities in these areas as well as respiratory and heart conditions like lung cancer, heart disease and diseases in the diaphragm.
Thoracic surgeons are similar to heart surgeons, except they have additional training in the entire cardiorespiratory system and in how your blood vessels work with your lungs and airways. They’re also trained on catheters used in the chest, as well as cardiac and respiratory support systems that might be part of your treatment plan.
Dr. Suvro Sett has the following 1 expertise
- Congenital Heart Defects
Dr. Suvro Sett has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Sett is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Westchester Medical Center
Westchester County Medical Center
30 Years Experience
University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Suvro Sett in this video.
Dr. Suvro Sett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valhalla, NY.