Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Suzanne F Turner has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Suzanne F Turner has the following 11 expertise
- Adolescent Medicine
- Women's Health
- Geriatric Medicine
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Suzanne F Turner has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Suzanne F Turner is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 60
This is not about Dr. Turner (whom I have never seen, as I see one of the NP's), but this is in reference to her staff. Front desk girls are horribly rude, inconsiderate, and clearly should not be dealing with the public..worst I've seen in a very long time. Calls are never returned after multiple promises to have someone do so. Stay away from this office!
Overall a good group of medical providers. Been with Vine Medical for 3 years now. Beware that if you don't pay the annual retainer fee to see the on premise doctor ( Dr. Turner) , you will be seen by a mid-level provider or nurse. Although with a more restricted scope of practice , these practitioners seem to be fine. If you are looking to see the same provider time after time , for consistency, be prepared to pay an annual fee to see the MD ( on top of regular medical charges & co pays ). This may work out for some people that see the doctor lots, but maybe not for the person that visits the doctor once or twice per year.
Both of my parents are in their 80's, and have been patients of Dr. Turner for 2 years. We feel like "part of the family" whenever we visit her office. The entire staff is friendly and caring. Dr. Turner is patient and a good listener, and has always spent enough time with us to make sure she understands all our concerns. She is excellent at explaining conditions and treatment options in "plain English" so that we feel fully informed before leaving her office. Dr. Turner seems to treat the "whole person" rather than just a set of symptoms on any given visit. She is smart and thorough, and not reluctant to refer to specialists when necessary. I highly recommend her!
Patients' Choice Award (2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Turner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Suzanne F Turner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Atlanta HMOx
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSuzanne Ferree Turner Md, 11660 Alpharetta Hwy Ste 290, Roswell, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Suzanne F Turner in this video.
Dr. Suzanne F Turner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roswell, GA.