Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Suzanne K Gazda has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Migraine Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Alzheimer's Disease
Showing 5 of 46
Self indulgent best describes the person of Dr. Gazda. Never gave me an exam but instantly pushed medication. I researched her for big pharma kick backs and surprise, she is listed as receiving money from pharmaceutical companies. She lacks compassion and knowledge, she isn't even board certified which means she chooses not to stay current with the medical field. Advice, find a competent neurologist who cares about patient well being and not their bottom line.
I would travel any distance to stay with Dr Gazda. I would fly in from out of state if need be. She is the most compassionate caring Dr I have ever met. She truly cares and i have often told her she will put herself into bankruptcy by being too compassionate if she is not careful. I saw some complaints about her trying to keep everything in house and this is true to some extent; but what others don't realize is that she is one of the leading researchers in the country. She does a huge amount of research through the Integra Research Facility and therefore wants to follow her patients as closely as possible in all their related care. She is not just a neurologist. She is passionate about her work to find a cure for MS. She is often tired and at times her schedule is overbooked but it is only because she refuses to turn any patient away and will spend as much time as she needs to with with her patients during a visit. I have had her call me at home, personally to see how i am doing if she has not seen me in awhile. She is a God Send! I would not trade her for anyone!
Unfortunately like other reviewers, I was fooled by the initial impression. She knows how to sell herself, but ultimately she is interested only in money either by pushing the in house infusion clinic, research, mri, etc. Also, I do not appreciate being cancelled and rescheduled numerous times because she can't seem to properly manage her schedule.
33 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1985
University Hospital South Texas Medical Center
Dr. Suzanne K Gazda accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNeurology Institute Of San Antonio, 3603 Paesanos Pkwy Ste 300, San Antonio, TX
Dr. Suzanne K Gazda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.