Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suzanne N Lecuyer
Dr. Suzanne N Lecuyer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with another office in Maryland Heights, MO. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Adolescent Medicine and Psychiatry. Dr. Lecuyer is affiliated with Christian Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Suzanne N Lecuyer has the following 3 specialties
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Eating Disorders
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Birth Control
- Substance Abuse
- Depressive Disorder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Lecuyer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Yale University School Of Medicine
Dr. Suzanne N Lecuyer accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Suzanne N Lecuyer in this video.
Dr. Suzanne N Lecuyer is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.