Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Suzanne M Yoder has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are still growing and developing, they are often more difficult to operate on than adults. These patients have smaller bodies and smaller organs requiring even more of a precise and measured approach by a surgeon.
Some of the conditions that may require the care of a pediatric surgeon are congenital malformations, such as cleft lip and palate, abdominal wall defects, like hernias, deformities of the chest wall, childhood tumors, like neuroblastomas and separation of conjoined twins.
Dr. Suzanne M Yoder has the following 1 expertise
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Suzanne M Yoder has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
We would highly recommend Dr. Yoder to anyone looking for a caring and very skilled doctor for their child. Dr. Yoder was the first doctor to care for our brand new baby and took him to surgery at 24 hours old. For such a terrifying time as a family, she took incredible care of our son and put us at ease as much as she could. Over the next two years she was a GREAT doctor to our son. She cared deeply for him and we knew we could trust her decisions in regards to his health. At 1 years old she was the only doctor to really take seriously how sick he was and took pro-active steps in helping him thrive. We would definitely choose Dr. Yoder for our child over and over.
We were very dissapointed in Dr. Yoder. She wrote our daughter off as a mental-case and simply didn't seem to have time for us, or want to listen to what we had to say. The only reason I can think of for this is that she little chance our daughter was a surgical case. In the end, after many tests, and months of watching our daughter spend most of her day in a ball screaming, she finally had surgery which found problems with her gall bladder and has been a normal kid since.We would not recommend Dr. Yoder to anyone.
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Dr. Suzanne M Yoder accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBanner Childrens Specialists, 1432 S Dobson Rd Ste 301, Mesa, AZ
Dr. Suzanne M Yoder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.