Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Suzette L Huenefeld has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 60
I had the worst experience with this Dr. Long story short, she wrote a confusing script and then claimed pharmacy interpreted her info wrong. During my follow up appointment she accused me of altering her written script. This shocked me with insult. I had the pharmacy fax her a copy of the paper script with only her writing on it. She had no carbon copy to compare to and then proceeded to tell me that she had contacted the police for script tampering. I left furious and embarrassed and went directly to the police to report her and see what she had reported about me to them. I was then informed that she never contacted them, which means she had lied to me. The police followed that up with a comment about how they are all to familiar with Dr. Huenefeld and her charades. In my opinion she shouldn't be allowed to practice medicine if this is her way of business. Be careful with her, she seems a little off to me.
I recently had an appointment for a yearly physical required for my job. I scheduled the last appointment of the day, 4pm, and was expecting somewhat of a wait as I understand clinics can get behind with urgent issues. I was happy to find that as I walked in, the only other patient walked out, so I was the only patient there. However, I still had a 55 minute wait, as I sat in the office room in a paper gown and listed to the Dr and her staff have a 45 minute discussion of different protein bar flavors and different dog breeds outside my room. Once the Dr did come in, I had a few questions for her. She quickly dismissed them, not allowing me to even finish the question or voice my concerns. She then performed a physical exam, which included (and I was billed for) a "complete skin exam", which consisted of her barely looking at my arms and nothing else. Far, far from complete. She ordered a few simple blood tests and it took several weeks and me calling the office 5 times to get the results, something that should take 3 days max. I do not feel confident that any medical concern would be picked up on and diagnosed appropriately following this appointment (and previous ones). I will be finding a new medical provider, one that I hope takes time to listen to my concerns and spend more than 2 minutes with me.
Found it very odd and not very professional that she has multiple dogs running about the office. One ventured into the exam room while I was waiting to be seen and peed on the floor ! Staff claims they are 'therapy' dogs . Most people do not breed and sell their therapy dogs, which I was told she had pups for sale !
25 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Suzette L Huenefeld accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- HAP Preferred PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- Paramount HMO Ohio
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPerrysburg Fort Meigs Family Practice, 27511 Holiday Ln Ste 101, Perrysburg, OH
Dr. Suzette L Huenefeld is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Perrysburg, OH.