Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Swatee Mohapatra has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Swatee Mohapatra has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Swatee Mohapatra has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
My first time with this doctor will be my LAST! She told me that she was prescribing medication to treat my allergy and when I picked up the meds from the pharmacy, I read the paper work and found that she had prescribed a blood pressure medicine to be taken 3 times a day! I immediately walked back inside to the pharmacist and he told me that it was indeed the wrong medication but that it is what the dr. had prescribed. I am thankful to God for the unction to check my meds before taking it because it could have had a devastating affect! Her first impression was the worst mistake that she will never get a 2nd chance to do again. The medicine that she was supposed to prescribe was spelled similar to the one she prescribed. No excuses! I've never in 30 years been written the wrong medicine. Patients beware!
9 Years Experience
Rg Kar Medical College
Graduated in 2009
University Of Texas Medical Branch Hospitals
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPhhs Copc, 3310 Live Oak St Fl 3, Dallas, TX
Dr. Swatee Mohapatra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.