Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Syed M Rizvi has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Syed M Rizvi has the following 13 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
Dr. Syed M Rizvi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 46
I was diagnosed with MS by Dr. Rizvi, but then again he still treated me as if I'm lying about my symptoms. He stated "I believe how bad your exhaustion is but not about anything else" he begun to get loud in my face and said " the rest is all in your head!" I was so shocked and disgusted by how you can treat any patient like that but one with a serious, invisible illness and act like I'm making this all up!! Especially when you diagnosed it yourself. Such a heartless and cold so called "doctor". Don't waste your time and money on someone who doesn't care at all about their patients.
I have seen Dr. Rizvi once every two months for the past year because of pain in my lower abdominal. Even though I have seen him over 20 times HE HAS NOT REMEMBERED ME. He introduces himself to me every time I come in as if we have never met! On follow up appointments and appointments to hear results he has no idea what is going on with me and seems like he genuinely does not have a clue. Last year he told me I had cancer, and when I came back for a follow up biopsy he said "OOPS WRONG PERSON! YOU DON'T HAVE CANCER, WRONG CHART" He is fumbling around in a profession that he clearly does not belong in. Still 1 1/2 years later he has not helped me. Avoid him at all costs.
I think one star is giving him to much credit. He spent only about 30 mins with me during my whole pregnancy. It was very in and out, didn't seem to care much about me or my concerns. His staff some how mixed someone's file with mine and I got a call 8 months into my pregnancy saying I had an STD! When they told me my pap at 2 months looked great. I took medication that was not even meant for me! It caused vomiting, nausea and a consistent headache for 4 days. God only knows what kind of harm it could have brought on to my child!
In the begging they told me I was Diabetic and gave me a strict diet to control it. I followed every indication of the diet, after a monthnthey tell me I don't have diabetes it was a mistake of the readings on the labs. I have to go to a totally different Dr. for ultrasounds and for stress test. He has 2 offices and only visits one, to actually see his face before going into labor I had set up an appointment inhis other office. This is my second baby and I've never have suffered so much in an ob/gyn office like this one, those midwifes really need to have more delicate hands, and not act like were being dramatic about things, because thats how I felt every single time I had any kind of concern.
Dr. Rizvi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Kern Medical Center
Dr. Syed M Rizvi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsValley Ob/Gyn, 1600 E Florida Ave Ste 315, Hemet, CA
Dr. Syed M Rizvi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hemet, CA.