Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Syed N Ahsan MD
Dr. Syed N Ahsan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Moorestown, NJ, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Philadelphia, PA . He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Ahsan is affiliated with Moss Rehabilitation Hospital and Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia. He speaks English.
Dr. Syed N Ahsan has 3 locations
1200 W Tabor Rd Fl 4
Philadelphia, PA 19141
Book Online Now
Dr. Syed N Ahsan has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Syed N Ahsan has the following 8 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Back Pain
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Chronic Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Acute Pain
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Syed N Ahsan - Posted on September 22nd, 2016
After going to Dr. Ahsan,for over 12 years he decided he no longer could treat me.I have fibromyalgia for over 20 years and have had 12 abdominal operations.In 2009,I had a sub-total colectomy and Doctor stated I would NEVER be out of Pain.I put my faith and trust into Dr. Ahsan, and am sad to say he threw me out like a drug addict. Upon leaving I had complained for a few months of more pain,I ended up in the hospital for almost 4 months, So to you Dr. Ahsan.I am not a drug addict,but am quite sick-Dr. Ahsan told me he did not know about abdominal pain..After all those years and losing most of my colon, a doctor that gave me opioids leaves many questions in my mind...You let me down, I trusted you and complied with all asked
Knowledgeable , compassionate and caring doctor.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Syed N Ahsan - Posted on September 26th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Syed N Ahsan - Posted on October 15th, 2010
Self-verified patient of Dr. Syed N Ahsan - Posted on October 6th, 2010
Self-verified patient of Dr. Syed N Ahsan - Posted on May 8th, 2009
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2012, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012)
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Dr. Ahsan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Dow Medical College
Graduated in 1989
Albert Einstein Healthcare Network
Dr. Syed N Ahsan Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Syed N Ahsan
Accessible by public transportation. Wheelchair accessible. Weekday office hours.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Syed N Ahsan, MD - Pain Medicine in Moorestown, NJ, in this video.
Dr. Syed N Ahsan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Moorestown, NJ.