Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Syed N Ahsan
Dr. Syed N Ahsan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Moorestown, NJ, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Ahsan is affiliated with Moss Rehabilitation Hospital. Dr. Ahsan has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Syed N Ahsan has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Sports Medicine
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Back Pain
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Chronic Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Acute Pain
Showing 5 of 17
After going to Dr. Ahsan,for over 12 years he decided he no longer could treat me.I have fibromyalgia for over 20 years and have had 12 abdominal operations.In 2009,I had a sub-total colectomy and Doctor stated I would NEVER be out of Pain.I put my faith and trust into Dr. Ahsan, and am sad to say he threw me out like a drug addict. Upon leaving I had complained for a few months of more pain,I ended up in the hospital for almost 4 months, So to you Dr. Ahsan.I am not a drug addict,but am quite sick-Dr. Ahsan told me he did not know about abdominal pain..After all those years and losing most of my colon, a doctor that gave me opioids leaves many questions in my mind...You let me down, I trusted you and complied with all asked
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2012, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Ahsan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Dow Medical College
Graduated in 1989
Albert Einstein Healthcare Network
Dr. Syed N Ahsan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Syed N Ahsan in this video.
Dr. Syed N Ahsan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Moorestown, NJ.