Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Syed S Mustafa has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Syed S Mustafa has the following 14 expertise
- Hay Fever
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergies
- Food Allergies
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Watery Eyes
Showing 5 of 40
We took my special needs daughter to Dr. Mustafa for 2 years due to very severe hives (large wheals) that suddenly appeared. It took about a year to find something that really was the "cure". She has now been off medication for 7 months and is doing fine. Dr. Mustafa was great with her and we felt that he was genuinely concerned for her well being. Staff was great also! We did not have problems getting an appointment and overall were very satisfied.
Dr. Mustafa and his staff are wonderful! I would and have recommended them to anyone having allergy issues. My son was only a year old when we started taking him to Dr. Mustafa the care and concern for my sons health and well being was extraordinary. Just an all around wonderful experience at a rough time.
Started out as a concern doctor. Predicted resolution of my daughter's symptoms in 24-48 hours with steroids although I was against it. Since then has been a living nightmare. Refuses to do testing. Says he can treat her however never can get in for an appointment, refuses to do a referral. My daughter has two rare diseases and needs to see A REAL doctor and not a want to be who "knows" the people who run the program.If you can treat her- TREAT HER. If not let her be seen by someone who can. Nurse argued that food testing can not be done via patch. Pretty amazing because my daughter goes tomorrow for the same test we requested. If you think you are cutting edge get out of the dark ages and start doing what other people are doing in your area and oh-btw-what the people are doing at teh facility we want her to go to. If you know them- then ask them! DUH
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2017, 2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
14 Years Experience
Dow Medical College
Graduated in 2004
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRrh Medical Group Allergy And Rheumatology, 222 Alexander St, Rochester, NY
Dr. Syed S Mustafa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.