Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tal R Raphaeli has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Urinary Incontinence
- Colon Diseases (Sigmoid Diseases)
- Rectal Diseases
- Bowel Resection
- Abdominal Pain
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Rectal Pain
- Anal Ulcer (Fissure in Ano)
- Rectal Prolapse
- Anal Itching (Pruritus Ani)
- Fecal Incontinence
- Colon Cancer
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I found Dr Raphaeli to be truthful throughout my care including surgery. He does care about his patients and makes sure you understand what the case maybe. Since my surgery that I had put off for SO long because I was so afraid when it comes to the colon I have gotten along remarkable. I would most definitely recommend him to anyone.
He delivered everything he promised, especially pain control. I trust him.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
12 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Tal R Raphaeli accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tal R Raphaeli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.