Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Tamara L Towers
Tamara L Towers is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 19
Apparently going to the doctor (MD) with complaints of exhaustion, abdominal discomfort, nausea, inappentance & joint pain doesn't even warrent a physical exam! and she waited until I told her what I thought might be going on and never put in her two cents about what she thought might be going on. She was just going to vaccinate me and draw some bloodwork until I prompted her about an actual exam. Then during the exam she made comments about how the exam isn't going to tell her anything that the bloodwork is where the answer is really going to lay. I have been seeing Dr towers for 10+ years and recently my visits with her are more along these lines. Definately will not be going back.
Dr. Towers has been my primary care doc for something like 10 years. She is an excellent listener and has always synthesized information extremely well. Not only does she know her medicine, but she also knows excellent doctors around the city for all the specialties that have come up over the years. I have felt pleased and fortunate that she is my doctor.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions7210 Roosevelt Way NE, Seattle, WA
Tamara L Towers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.