Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tameeka L Walker has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Tameeka L Walker has the following 9 expertise
- Fetal Diseases
- Fetal Distress
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Gestational Diabetes
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Diseases in Twins
- Cervical Cerclage
- Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome (TTTS)
- Fetal Ultrasound
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tameeka L Walker - Posted on October 19th, 2016
High-Risk OB doctor
A patient who verified they visited Dr. Tameeka L Walker - Posted on November 16th, 2015
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Tameeka L Walker - Posted on July 18th, 2016
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Tameeka L Walker - Posted on November 17th, 2015
16 Years Experience
Mercer University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tameeka L Walker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.