Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tammy H Mcculley
Dr. Tammy H Mcculley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Germantown, TN, with another office in Germantown, TN. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Mcculley is affiliated with Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital, Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton and Methodist South Hospital. Dr. Mcculley has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Tammy H Mcculley has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Tammy H Mcculley has the following 10 expertise
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Food Allergies
- Hay Fever
- Watery Eyes
Dr. Tammy H Mcculley has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Tammy H Mcculley is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 14
My son has seen Dr. McCulley multiple times for food allergies and she is great. Very friendly and communicates well. The office is a little out of date and somewhat run down. My biggest complaint is with their wait times and appointment scheduling. Wait times are ridiculous and to schedule an urgent appointment I was told the earliest available was 2 months away! Completely unacceptable for an established patient. When I asked if I could speak to the Dr or nurse to see about being worked in sooner than 2 months away I was told I would have to call back in 1 week to leave a message for the doctor. Completely inappropriate handling of an urgent issue in my opinion.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Mcculley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Dr. Tammy H Mcculley accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tammy H Mcculley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Germantown, TN.