Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Tammy L Thore has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Tammy L Thore has the following 1 expertise
Showing 1 of 5
Lost voice after being under anesthesia under Thore's care
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tammy L Thore - Posted on February 18th, 2017
During a routine colonoscopy, I awoke to having no voice, when I arrived for the procedure I had a full strong normal voice. She didn't look in my throat, she shrugged it off, it's been 8 days and the office hasn't contacted me to see how I am. I've contacted them to seek information and they keep shoving it aside. 8 days, no voice.... my 5th colonoscopy, my 1st under her care. Never in a million would I have guessed I could walk out of a colonoscopy with no voice. They've made a medical mistake and it will be uncovered. They are suggesting I see an ENT or GP.... unreal. I do NOT recommend this doctor under any circumstances.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Thore is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
The Brody School Of Medicine At East Carolina University
Graduated in 1986
Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
Dr. Tammy L Thore accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsASHE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, 200 Hospital Ave, Jefferson, NC
Dr. Tammy L Thore is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jefferson, NC.