Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tania A Reyna has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Migraine Disorder
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorders
- Alzheimer's Disease
Showing 5 of 17
She is extremely knowledgeable, never condescending (which has been my experience with other doctors), she listens (which is refreshing), and she is super sweet. I love her, and Dr Anthony Sharp. I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes to be called, and once I'm in the room they show up, almost, immediately. I hope they never leave.
I have never had any problems what so ever going to see Dr. Reyna and Tony! Their bedside manner is beyond amazing. I can always call or message them on the patient portal and i get response within an hour usually and when they do call i have never felt rushed off the phone. they speak my language and I love that! Thank you both for the quality of care I have been given!
Dr. Reyna is the best neuro I've seen during my 15 years of having MS. She really takes the time to talk to me and answer all of my questions. The office staff is awesome and always makes me feel like they value my time. Dr. Reyna actually pulls my MRI up on her computer and explains it to me!
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
University Of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
Dr. Tania A Reyna accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tania A Reyna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.