- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tanya S Arvan has 2 locations
Dr. Tanya S Arvan has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Tanya S Arvan has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Tanya S Arvan Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Tanya S Arvan
Doctor Arvan was born in St. Petersburg, Russia where she later graduated from medical school in 1984. After coming to the United States in 1989 she completed residency training in Internal Medicine at Los Angeles County USC Medical Center. Doctor Arvan has been practicing medicine in the Los Angeles area ever since 1989. Doctor Arvan is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and a member of the American Society of Bariatric Physicians. She is a third generation physician who continues her family tradition of being a caring and dedicated doctor to her patients. In fact, many doctors in the South Bay Area have chosen her to be their family physician. Doctor Arvan enjoys all aspects of primary care from adolescent to geriatric care with a special interest in prevention of obesity and women's health care issues. When Doctor Arvan is not working, she spends time with her two sons, family and friends. She enjoys travel, weekend sports activities, and reading.