Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Tanya S Futoryan
Dr. Tanya S Futoryan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Westport, CT. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Futoryan is affiliated with St Vincents Medical Center and Bridgeport Hospital. Dr. Futoryan has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Tanya S Futoryan has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Tanya S Futoryan has the following 11 expertise
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Tanya S Futoryan has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Tanya S Futoryan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
I was seen by the PA in this office for my yearly skin check. I wasn't thrilled with having to see a PA, but once I was there and met her and had my exam, i was very pleased. She was very thorough, friendly, and informative. The entire staff was very nice. The Dr. came in after my exam was done and introduced herself, which I thought was a nice thing to do. I would definitely recommend this office.
the doctor, her nurses and even the reception staff seem entirely focused on selling you more "packages" and services. I find it hard to view their advice as objective when they are so very clearly focused on maximizing office revenues. I also understand that local cosmetic retailers have incentives to send business to Dr. Futoryan. Expensive and always trying to upset you into another treatment....
I recently had my first appointment at Westport Dermatology and I was EXTREMELY satisfied with my experience. From the minute I walked into the office, the staff was warm and friendly and the office was very inviting! I received excellent care from Dr. Futoryan and would highly recommend this office to anyone seeking a dermatologist!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Futoryan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Dr. Tanya S Futoryan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
Locations & DirectionsWestport Dermatology Laser Center, 489 Post Rd E, Westport, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tanya S Futoryan, MD - Dermatology in Westport, CT, in this video.
Dr. Tanya S Futoryan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westport, CT.