Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Tara M Breslin has the following 2 specialties
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure where the cancer has spread. In addition to removing cancer, they can perform any reconstructive surgeries that may be necessary.
Many surgical oncologists specialize in certain types of cancer, such as liver, lung or breast. Don’t be afraid to ask them what they have the most experience treating. When looking for a doctor, it’s important to know that general surgeons are also qualified to perform many of the same surgeries. However, surgical oncologists have specific training in recognizing and treating cancer, which some patients prefer.
Dr. Tara M Breslin has the following 5 expertise
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
Showing 5 of 17
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tara M Breslin - Posted on September 14th, 2014
Really knowledgable care
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tara M Breslin - Posted on October 29th, 2012
I am a BRCA 1 diagnosed patient that has had plenty of experiences over the years with Dr. Breslin. She is an excellent surgeon, and has a conservative, comprehensive approach.
Exceptional Dr. Breslin
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tara M Breslin - Posted on December 12th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tara M Breslin - Posted on November 3rd, 2011
Breast Cancer Experience
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tara M Breslin - Posted on October 17th, 2011
Saw Dr. Breslin for the first time at the University of Michigan for treatment and surgery for breast cancer. She was amazing. She spent a lot of time with me, explained every procedure and possibility, was thorough, professional and friendly. Overall, in a most difficult situation, the best doctor/patient exchange I ever had.
26 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Tara M Breslin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tara M Breslin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ypsilanti, MI.