Dr. Tara T Byer-Parsons Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tara T Byer-Parsons?

Wonderful bedside manner

Dr. Byer-Parsons was so thorough and had wonderful bedside manner. I would highly recommend.

Dr. Byers-Parson is so thorough and so easy to talk to and is very open and forthright with everything. I am so glad to have her as my dermatologist. She is wonderful

Accuatne nightmare!

Dr. Byer-Parsons is a very inconsiderate dermatologist. If you are thinking about taking a course of accutane, it would not be in your best interest to visit her. Dr. Parson's will discharge you from her practice when she does not think "it is a good fit". Additionally Dr. Byer Parsons, will not follow up with you after you first month on accutane after discharging you. Accutane is a very serious drug, it can cause birth defects in women, yet this doctor obviously does not care.

Awesome experience!

Oh my gosh- she is the nicest, kindest Doctor! I was so impressed that I brought my daughter too. She is so relaxed and gentle with kids. So happy to get in. I know it was a wait- but so worth it!

Patient

She is a very caring Doctor and is accessible when needed.

Fantastic Doctor!

I highly recommend Dr. Byer-Parsons. I have been going to her for 1 1/2 years and have been extremely impressed with her bedside manner, compassion, listening skills, and knowledge. She diagnosed my skin condition and has been managing it very well. She even called me personally with my pathology report within 3 days! I have since brought my son to her and have recommended her to my dad, several friends, and coworkers. All have been pleased. I have been so happy to have found such a personable and caring dermatologist.

Rather disappointed

I wish I could honestly give as good a grade to this physician as others did, but my conscience simply will not let me. She diagnosed my husband's problem incorrectly and we ended up having to go to another specialist for treatment. She seemed rushed the day we were there and we had to wait an extreme amount of time compared to other physicians we have been to. Probably just our luck and we went in on a bad day for everyone. Irregardless, I think she could even "pretend" to care a bit more and speak more clearly. She speaks too fast and slurs her words together. We will not be going back, but if you are planning on going in to see her I would suggest leveling with her and telling her what you expect from your physician. Speaking clearly would definitely be a plus.

Excellent care

After 5 physicians in 2 states, a trip to Urgent Care, and thousands in out of pocket co-pays and meds, Dr. Byers-Parsons diagnosed my condition...in under 5 minutes!

Super Kind, Very Proactive

Dr. Byer-Parsons is really nice, and does a thorough job of analyzing what is going on with one's skin in context of other health issues/history. I highly recommend her.

Dr. Tara T Byer-Parsons is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.