Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tarek G Garas
Dr. Tarek G Garas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lakeland, FL. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Garas is affiliated with Lakeland Regional Medical Center. Dr. Garas has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Tarek G Garas has the following 2 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Tarek G Garas has the following 13 expertise
- Urinary Incontinence
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Tarek G Garas has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Tarek G Garas is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I would recommend Dr. Garas to any woman I care about. Dr. Garas cares. He doesn't pretend to care, he really cares. Even after continuing care after the delivery of my son, he asks about him. He remembers past conversations and checks in about how I am doing. Not only is Dr. Garas a fantastic Dr. in his bedside manner and caring, but he is also a top-notch Doctor. He has answers. He is intelligent and helpful. His skills simply amaze me. I didn't realize what I was missing with past offices until I had the experience of having Dr. Garas as my OB/GYN. hmt
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Garas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Jackson Health System
Dr. Tarek G Garas accepts the following insurance providers.
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWatson Clinic LLP-Bella Vista Building, 1755 N Florida Ave, Lakeland, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tarek G Garas in this video.
Dr. Tarek G Garas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lakeland, FL.