Dr. Taryll L Jenkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Taryll L Jenkins?

Office ManGer

The doctor himself is very nice! I would of like to have continued care with him throughout my pregnancy! However, the office manager, Katie, did not like me and instead made excuses about my insurance and that I would need to transfer! I work in the medical field but did not let her know that. I know how insurance works and she was not willing to work with me. She is very unprofessional, even left me a voicemail to say she hasn't received a request from another doctor! Meanwhile, I'm 5 months pregnant stressed now to find a new doctor because of her unprofessionalism! This is an emotional time for a first time pregnant women and for her actions to be displayed that way! I would not recommend going there due to the office manager. I feel sorry for the doctor and not knowing what she is doing!

he delivered both of my babies with me having no problems and he is the only doctor i will ever go to!!!

Horrible staff, did not make me feel welcome. They dismissed my complaint for waiting 47 minutes as if it was nothing. Do not waste your time here!!!

Love Dr Jenkins and his staff!

I've been going to Dr Jenkins for years and refer all my friends to him. He and his staff have been wonderful and are always attentive. He has a great bedside manner and I've never felt rushed and always ask tons of questions that he takes the time to answer...all of them. Wait time varies but it's never bothered me. For goodness sake, he's delivering babies!!!

very nervous

Just started going to Dr. Jenkins after delivering 2 children with another Dr. He seems to be a nice Dr., however he doesn't carry your files with him, and asks me questions he should know like when was my last ultrasound. On top of waiting for an hour plus to see him. I believe they over book appts. My first 2 labors were fairly smooth and I hope he's not a dr. That rather do an episiotomy or c-section for his time convenience. I'm praying I won't regret switching obs.I

His Staff is HORRENDOUS!!!

Dr. Jenkins is a good doctor. He isn't the problem, his staff is the problem. His nurse's name is April. She's a professional. I haven't had any problems with her. His office manager's name is Katie. She is a uncaring, cruel, vile, unprofessional, rude, malicious, nasty woman with an attitude to match. I have NEVER had to deal with such a person in a doctors office. You will not be able to speak to the doctor because she guards him like a pit bull. And, if in fact you do get a chance to speak with him, her word is the alpha and omega. She's dishonest and unorganized. I don't know if she is perhaps his wife or even is girlfriend becauseI honestly cannot understand how and why he has her speaking to pregant women or anyone PERIOD. She would be better suited working in a prison environment because she shows absolutely no caring toward the patients. You could be hemorraging in the floor and if she say you can't see or speak to the doctor, it WILL NOT HAPPEN!! Word to the wise. If you have to see him in an emergency, please do. If you want to see him as your regular OB/GYN, look for another doctor.

seems great!

Saw him for the 1st time today. Staff was super nice. I didn't spend a ton of time with him as he was called into surgery a couple time. I was glad to see how fast he ran when these occured. Any patient should feel great that if it was you in an emergency or whatever it was he ran. When he came back seemed really on the ball and caring. So far I am glad I chose him and look forward to having him continue our care. Thanks Dr. Jenkins & staff.

Dr. Jenkins and his staff are the Best !!!!

Dr. Jenkins is the Best ever!!!! Professional and compassionate. He delivered my child 4 months ago and even though I was having complications with my pregnancy he always knew how to keep me calm. Thank you for a wonderful experience in my third pregnancy .

Wonderful Doctor!

Dr Jenkins cared for me midway through my pregnancy, which was high risk, and delivered my baby as well. I think my son was probably the largest baby he has yet to deliver! LOL! Anyway...I was so happy to have a doctor take me on in the late second trimester even though I was high risk. I had gestational diabetes, the baby was huge, even in the second trimester, I had spotting, I had gallstones and then eventually pancreatitis. He dealt with it all without making me out to be a hypochondriac-- I had payment concerns and his office worked through this as well. He doesn't act all stuffy as many doctors do. My husband met him in the elevator (without knowing who he was), they began a casual chatty conversation which made my DH comfy, and then he was so happy to learn that this man was going to deliver our baby! It was also my third child via c-section, and this doc took time to do the procedure right to minimize my scarring! I could not have asked for more and if I didn't still owe him so much money I'd hire him again!

Great, great, great experience.

I loved doctor J and his staff Katie n April! I was so calm with him especially during my delivery. His calm and cool nature always put me at ease! His bed side manner was so great and I always left the room smiling. I highly recommend Dr J and his staff.

Excellent MD with great staff

As a first time Mom, Dr Jenkins and his staff did an exceptional job of making my experiece enjoyable every step of the way right on through delivery. Dr Jenkins was referred to me by 2 other people and i now recommend him to my friends and family.

I would not recommend this dr to anyone! His office staff (Nancy and Katie) is great but they are the ONLY good thing about this dr!

Dr. Taryll L Jenkins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Katy, TX.