Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tasneem F Ahmed
Dr. Tasneem F Ahmed, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ahmed is affiliated with Parkland Memorial Hospital, Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center and Baylor Scott And White Medical Center White Rock. She speaks English.
Dr. Tasneem F Ahmed has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Celiac Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Hepatitis C
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Abdominal Pain
Showing 5 of 5
The staff were so horrible I was unable to keep my appointment. Very rude, kept losing my medical records and then randomly decided I didn't really need to see a GI despite the fact I had a referral from a real doctor so they cancelled my appointment...leaving me scrambling at the end of the year before my deductible and everything reset. If they don't want new patients they could have just mentioned this when I first called them instead of jerking me around and wasting my time. Did I mention they were really rude? It's not fun to have to deal with rude people who are determined to give you a hard time on top of everything else when you are sick.
Dr. Ahmed is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Tasneem F Ahmed accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUt Southwestern Medical Center, 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Dr. Tasneem F Ahmed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.