Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tatiana Sharahy has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Pain Medicine
- Cancer Pain
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Sharahy is very knowledgeable. I went to her to manage my thyroid because I wish to take compounded medication which reg endocrinologists do not normally prescribe. I made this clear to her at the visit stating that I do not wish to have a huge workup done nor do I want to spend thousands looking for other issues. She was very open to this and did not pressure me to get testing I do not wish to have done. They also filed with my insurance so I paid nothing out of pocket the first visit. The staff are very polite too. I am a nervous patient and they accommodate me cheerfully, never acting annoyed. It's a trek to get to this office for me, but I will continue to travel to see this doctor. She manages my thyroid well and is not out to just take my money looking for things which are not causing me symptoms or concerns. Very impressed
St John Episcopal Hospital
Dr. Tatiana Sharahy accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPure Anti Aging Medical Center, 1144 E Ridgewood Ave, Ridgewood, NJ
Dr. Tatiana Sharahy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ridgewood, NJ.