- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tatjana Kolevska
Dr. Tatjana Kolevska, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vallejo, CA. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Hematology and Oncology. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Tatjana Kolevska has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Oncologists diagnose cancer through methods such as biopsy, endoscopy, X-ray, blood tests, ultrasound, and different forms of nuclear medicine. They treat cancer through surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, hormone therapy, or antibody treatments.
If it is determined that a cancer cannot successfully be treated, oncologists then focus on providing palliative care, the use of pain medication to make a dying person more comfortable.
Dr. Tatjana Kolevska has the following 8 expertise
- Bone Marrow Transplant
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tatjana Kolevska - Posted on June 1st, 2013
ur the best
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tatjana Kolevska - Posted on May 26th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tatjana Kolevska - Posted on February 25th, 2009
32 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Tatjana Kolevska Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Tatjana Kolevska's office for more information.
975 Sereno Dr Vallejo, CA : (707) 651-1077
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Tatjana Kolevska is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Vallejo, CA.