Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ted Bronson
Dr. Ted Bronson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Irving, TX, with another office in Irving, TX. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Bronson is affiliated with Las Colinas Medical Center, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth and Harris Methodist H E B. He speaks English.
Dr. Ted Bronson has the following 1 specialty
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Ted Bronson has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Ted Bronson has 3 board certified specialties
Dr. Ted Bronson is Board Certified in 3 specialties
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Bronson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Las Colinas Medical Center
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Harris Methodist H E B
Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
UT Southwestern St. Paul Hospital
TX Health HEB
TX Health Fort Worth
40 Years Experience
University of Wisconsin at Madison
Graduated in 1973
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ted Bronson in this video.
Dr. Ted Bronson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irving, TX.