- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tenzing A Wangyal MD
Dr. Tenzing A Wangyal, MD is a doctor primarily located in Santa Ana, CA, with another office in Orange, CA. They have 38 years of experience. Their specialties include Internal Medicine.
Dr. Tenzing A Wangyal has 2 locations
Dr. Tenzing A Wangyal has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Tenzing A Wangyal has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
38 Years Experience
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Tenzing A Wangyal Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Molina Mrktplace CA
More about Dr. Tenzing A Wangyal
Tenzing Wangyal, MD, is a board-certified internist who received his medical degree from Vaishampayan Memorial Medical College at Shivaji University in Sholapur, India. He did his internship at Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska and his residency at Cook County Hospital in Chicago, Illinois. When not working, Dr. Wangyal enjoys spending quality time with his family.