Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Teresa G Albert
Dr. Teresa G Albert, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, MN. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Albert is affiliated with Buffalo Hospital and New River Medical Center. Dr. Albert has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Teresa G Albert has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I went to Dr. Albert for a 2nd opinion after seeing an Ob/gyn at the Buffao Clinic who made me feel scared and confused. Dr. Albert was like a breath of fresh air! She was pleasant and informative. She explained everything clearly and was able to provide the guidance and information I needed to make the best decision for my health. She also provided a referral to an outstanding doctor who can perform the surgery I need. She was thorough and knowledgeable and did not waste my time. The physical exam she gave me was gentle & did not cause the kind of discomfort that other ob/gyns have caused. I would highly recommend Dr. Albert to people I know.
Dr. Albert has been my OB/GYN for both of my children. I regret that she has not actually delivered either of them. My daughter was born prematurely due to marginal insertion of the cord, preeclampsia, and HELLP syndrome. Dr. Albert realized that there was something wrong early in pregnancy due to my size. I had seen a previous physician and he kept saying, "you'll get bigger". Dr. Albert had me see a specialist as soon as she suspected something was wrong. My daughter was not delivered by her because Dr. Albert wanted her to be born where there was a better NICU. My son was a scheduled c-section. She did not deliver him because I went in to labor and the on-call Dr. delivered him. During my pregnancy with my son I developed gestational diabetes and cholestasis. Dr. Albert was on top of both of these and took the proper steps to insure that my son would be born healthy. I may be moving an hour away but will keep Dr. Albert as my OB/GYN. She cares and will do anything for her patients.
Dr. Albert is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Kasturba Medical College
Graduated in 1997
University Of Minnesota
Dr. Teresa G Albert accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- BCBS MN BluePrint
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Medica Fairview and N Memorial Vantage
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBuffalo Clinic, 1700 Highway 25 N, Buffalo, MN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Teresa G Albert in this video.
Dr. Teresa G Albert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, MN.