Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Teresa A Marlino has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Adolescent Medicine
- Pelvic Exam
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
Showing 5 of 28
Dr Marlino has delivered three of my children and each experience has been great. I have never had an issue with the staff or any mistakes or complications. It is true there is a long wait to be seen but she is a sole practitioner who is delivering babies at the same time. I have never felt rushed or brushed off. Quite the opposite in fact. My concerns are always addressed and I felt heard. I highly recommend
Dr. Marlino is the worst OBGYN, period. Bluntly, she talked over my wife, treated her like a no-nothing worry wort,she had horrible bedisde manner. In fact, she experienced some minor bleeding that she misdiagoised as a potential miscarriage. Furthermore, her staff mishandled our genetic testing. She is the worst doc I have ever experienced and thankfully my wife and I moved to another OBGYN and have a healthy baby. I would not recommend her to my worst enemy.
I've been to 3 different local OBGYN practices over the years before findinng Dr. Marlino and I love her!! She's an incredibly competent and respectful professional. I really wanted a sole practitioner where I could form an ongoing relationship with the person handling my OB care and delivery my kids. From the beginning she was kind and informative. She spends a lot of quality time at each visit. She was supportive when I elected to pass on a certain procedure given my family history, and always explained things to me in a way that made me feel confident in my care, as well as an active participant. She's very well respected in the community and by the nurses at Paoli hospital. She was also extremely supportive of my natural birth plans and did everything she could to make sure things went naturally and safely (she didn't push for pain management or induction even as I went post dates).
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Marlino is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1996
Lankenau Medical Center
Dr. Teresa A Marlino accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWhcgpa Paoli Ob/Gyn Division, 255 W Lancaster Ave Ste 227, Paoli, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Teresa A Marlino in this video.
Dr. Teresa A Marlino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paoli, PA.