Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Teresa Pena
Dr. Teresa Pena, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hugo, MN, with other offices in Circle Pines, MN and North Branch, MN (and 3 other locations). She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Pena is affiliated with Fairview Lakes Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Teresa Pena has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Pena is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Fairview Lakes Regional Medical Center
21 Years Experience
University of California at Davis
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Teresa Pena accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Teresa Pena is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hugo, MN.