Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Teri F Rossi has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Teri F Rossi has the following 14 expertise
- Anxiety Disorders
- Birth Control
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Substance Abuse
- Depressive Disorder
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Eating Disorders
Dr. Teri F Rossi has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 11
She doesn't care for her patients or their history. She will write you whatever pills you want, schedule you to come back in a few weeks for a follow up then won't be in the office for a month. She is a terrible doctor with even a worse attitude. Glad I can help pay for the Audi you drive, when you feel like being a dr.
I overlooked the fact that Dr. Beer's mother who is located out of state handles the appointments and is not always readily available or quick to return phone calls. There is no way of contacting Dr. Beer's directly unless you make an appointment. Because I have read where Dr. Beer's specializes in adolescent children; I set an appointment for my son. After four expensive appointments (and no insurance), my son shared with me that he is not opposed to getting help, but feels that I am "wasting my money" as Dr. Beer's either sits and stares at him during sessions, repeatedly talks about the same topic and in one visit, encouraged my son to cut his ties with all of his family members. I had ended up taking my son's advise and found another doctor who is no non-sense and my son was very receptive to the treatment plan. My son truly made more progress in one session with his new doctor than he did in four sessions with Dr. Beer's and was half the cost. My son's new doctor brought the family closer together rather than attempting to tear it apart. I'm sure Dr. Beer's does well with certain teens, but apparently she was not skilled in the areas or possibly could not relate to my son's needs.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsTeri F Rossi Md, 814 Fleming St Ste 10, Key West, FL
Dr. Teri F Rossi is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Key West, FL.