Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Terrence A Kuhlmann has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Terrence A Kuhlmann has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Terrence A Kuhlmann is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I have been seeing Dr. Kuhlmann for 6 yrs. He is so patient and caring. He is very respectful and courteous. But more importantly excellent in the care provided. He takes his time with me for my check ups/exams. When a problem has come up I know that I am in the hands of the best. The nursing staff at the clinic as well as a the hospital also attribute to this fact. Because he is so thorough and caring, his appointments do go over. As a result, I can bank on the fact that I will have to wait quite a while to see him. At first this was frustrating; however, after years of seeing him, I realize that the time I spend waiting is worth it to see a doctor that doesn't rush me in and out and who is so excellent in his care giving. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Kuhlmann and would highly recommend him to someone looking for excellence in care over speedy check-ups.
I have been going to Dr. Kuhlmann for many years. He is a wonderful doctor - kind, gentle, very informed and professional. I have great trust him.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Kuhlmann is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Hca Wesley Medical Center
Dr. Terrence A Kuhlmann accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGynics Associates, 1007 E 41st St, Austin, TX
Dr. Terrence A Kuhlmann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.