Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Terri T Blackstock has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Abdominal Pain
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Showing 5 of 25
If Doctors had a 10 star rating, DR. Blackstock would still rate more stars than 10. She has a bedside manner that is above any Doctor that I have seen or heard of. She makes sure ALL your questions are answered and she explains everything in detail. She cares about ALL her patients and you can feel it when you talk to her. You can not go wrong with this Doctor. ***** **** *****
After reading the previous review I was hesitant to follow through and have my doctor make an appointment. However, my better judgement took over and I decided that one dissatified customer's opinion should not rule my actions. I am very glad I chose to ignore the negative feedback. Some folks do not understand that medicine and the way it is administered by our primary care and specialty docs has changed. I found Dr. Blackstock's staff to be efficient, polite and professional. It was my initial visit and I did not see the doctor, but then I did not expect to. Her competent assistant, Brent did a thorough job in getting the details of my current problem. I would not hesitate to consider his consult advice as valuable and necessary to my health and well being. I never felt cheated that I did not see Dr. Blackstock at the initial visit. That will happen later. A subsequent procedure has been scheduled and I have no doubt that it will be a positive process. I will be meeting with the doctor after the procedure is performed and a final diagnosis has been reached. Since I did not actually meet Dr. Blackstock, my positive comments on bedside manner, etc. refer to my initial impression of her assistant Brent and the Office staff.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
27 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine
Dr. Terri T Blackstock accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsSouth Central Gi, 124 Sawtooth Oak St, Hot Springs National Park, AR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Terri T Blackstock in this video.
Dr. Terri T Blackstock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hot Springs National Park, AR.