Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Terrie M Rowen
Dr. Terrie M Rowen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oakland, CA. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rowen is affiliated with El Camino Hospital Mountain View Campus and Alta Bates Summit Medical Center Alta Bates Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Terrie M Rowen has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Terrie M Rowen has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Terrie M Rowen has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Terrie M Rowen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Rowen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 2003
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Oakland Medical Center, 275 W MacArthur Blvd, Oakland, CA
Dr. Terrie M Rowen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakland, CA.