Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Terry M Calcut Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 17
Went for physical, no routine blood work even though it had been over 3 years - fingerprick blood sugar and cholesterol. Had a new doctor shadowing him in room (without asking if I was ok with it). Poor physical exam (didn't even check thyroid ). Read questions from computer screen. After many years, this was my last visit to Dr Calcut, as I will be finding a new primary care Dr
I could never recommend this doctor. I visited his Urgent Care as I was desperate for a remedy to a lingering cold. The staff could not operate their equipment and Dr. Calcut wrongly diagnosed me with potential atrial fibrilation. He urged an ultimately unnecessary visit to Beaumont Hospital which resulted in needless medical bills. Think twice before trusting this person.
Dr Calcut is a kind and patient doctor. A visit with him always gets me back on track with taking care of my health. He get test results back to you quickly. The staff is great. I first met him 4 years ago. At the time his office was 10 minutes from my house, now it is 40 minutes, but I travel the distance because it is well worth it. I recommend him to anybody who wants someone who will listen to what you have to say and never cut you short.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Calcut is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Terry M Calcut Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsConcentra Urgent Care, 33089 Groesbeck Hwy, Fraser, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Terry M Calcut Jr in this video.
Dr. Terry M Calcut Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fraser, MI.