Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Terry I Finlayson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Terry I Finlayson has the following 14 expertise
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Terry I Finlayson has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Terry I Finlayson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Finlayson in one word is "awesome"! He is very professional and knowledgeable in his field. However, he still treated me with respect, and spoke to me with terms that I could understand. His "bed-side manner" was excellent. He explained things about my condition and what my options were. He then followed up with me after the surgery, giving me the same attention as he did from the beginning. He is genuinely an awesome person. I would so recommend him to anyone/everyone. He is dedicated to his field as well as his patients. I was very impressed and satisfied with the outcome of my condition and the experience I had with him. Best of luck to you in the future, Dr. Finlayson.
I can't say enough about Dr. Finlayson's skill in repairing complicated fractures. I experienced a very serious tibial plateau fracture with cartilage and ACL tears. I thought I would never ski again, but fortunately I was referred to Dr Finlayson who did the impossible. Not only did I return to skiing, but I've been a ski instructor for the last 5 years and still going strong. Just ask any nurse who takes care of orthopedic patients and you will likely hear recommendations for Dr. Finlayson and his entire staff. Also, If you need a physical therapist, I can't say enough good about Susan Doucette. She is amazing!
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
27 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Terry I Finlayson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCalton Harrison Clinic, 4403 Harrison Blvd Ste 2400, Ogden, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Terry I Finlayson in this video.
Dr. Terry I Finlayson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ogden, UT.