Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Terry K Fowler has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 9
This doctor, and his staff, is completely lacking in empathy. I had a medical issue that needed prompt, though not immediate attention. I specifically made an appointment for the next day. When I arrived at the office they said my appointment was for the following day. The doctor refused to see me, even though I probably only needed 5 minutes of his time to get a prescription. I cancelled the appointment. I don't need an uncompassionate and unprofessional doctor.
I trust this doctors office more than I have with any other medical facility. Dr. Fowler & the medical/office team are so wonderful to me & my family. They are truly a caring & professional medical practice that is rare to find these days. Dr. Fowler takes the time to listen to my concerns and always provides me with the proper treatment. I would recommend him to everyone I know.
is the worse experience I have had by a doctor. He never asked how I was doing or seemed at all interested in my care. Don't be fooled by his high credentials..he seems to only attend well to elderly. he walks around like he hates his job and never smiles and had the nerve to raise his voice at me because i asked for help kindly in my paper work and waited over 2hrs. be warned he does not care about you and falsely diagnoised me several times and referred me to a cardiologist without even request of blood work...be careful with this guy..he talks a big game like he knows all but arrogant and gives you no sincere care with a smile.
Dr. Fowler & his staff takes excellent care of me whenever I need medical care. Dr. Fowler gives me the time I need in making sure all of my questions are answered and that I fully understand my diagnosis. He provides excellent care to all of his patients, plus he truly does care about his patients. Dr. Fowler is the BEST docto I have ever had and will stay with him forever if possible. The staff is friendly and attentive to all questions/concerns as well. I wish all healthcare facilities were as good as this one.
Dr. Fowler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 2000
Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
Dr. Terry K Fowler accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Terry K Fowler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tempe, AZ.