Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Terry R Groff has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Terry R Groff has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Terry R Groff has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Terry R Groff is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 42
Dr. Groff is a very knowledgable and caring doctor, and he also has a great sense of humor. It's a very dry sense of humor so maybe not everyone gets it, but the humor puts me more at ease in pretty difficult situations. It's his license, reputations and consequences on the line so I appreciate the upfront direction to nurses in his office and the hospital. I saw Dr. Groff for infertility and pregnancy and delivery. He worked with me for a few years with infertility until it was obvious I needed ivf, and then he and his staff worked incredibly well with testing and monitoring needed for my out of town doctors. I'm extremely grateful to him for all that he has done, and I know other patients and doctors speak really highly of his knowledge, experience and professionalism. Ok, yeah, wait time is long sometimes, but he's an OB/GYN and babies don't always arrive by appt., so sometimes you have to wait. But you always see him, not one of 4 or 5 doctors rotating in and out. Hey, I'm picky, and not easy to please. I'm from big cities and have seen many doctors. Originally, I didn't think Dr. Groff and I would be a good fit because his approach was different than what I had experienced. I had to let that go, and he never held it against me. I would recommend him to anyone. I just wish his office had email...
Dr. Groff gave me a C-section and was very, very rude and unprofessional during the operation. When I wasn't dialating quickly enough, he said, "You have two choices: you can stay pregnant or get a C-section." Then, during the C-section I asked the anestesiaologist if the doctor was sewing up the incision, since I couldn't see what was going on due to the sheet they had put up, and Dr. Gross goes, "YES - I - AM - but I could stop if you like." I complained to the hospital and the woman said he would be brought in front of a board of his peers for review but I don't know if he ever was or not. Bottom line - this guy is a total jerk.
46 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
University Of North Carolina Health System
Dr. Terry R Groff accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEast Morgan County Hospital, 2400 Edison St, Brush, CO
Dr. Terry R Groff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brush, CO.